U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Newport News, VA
A 22-year-old female asked:

I've had a full blown uti for over a week and have been taking azo standard (phenazopyridine) and cb juice w/no relief. i can't afford a provider. suggestions?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 58 years experience
Several alternatives: 1. Borrow money from a friend or relative 2. Visit an emergency room where you will be seen whether or not you can pay 3. Without knowing your financial situation, can you promise to do a chore for someone in return for enough funds to see a doctor? 4. Sell a possession which is less important than your health. Cranberry juice will not do the trick and you may be endangering your life. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 23, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.