Spain

I'm having swelling and pimples with in my head, and they itch a lot!, i've gone to various doctors, but the medicine is not enough?

Dr. John Washburn
Pityrosporom: This is common, particularly in athletes. It looks like acne, with small pustules on the forehead, face, neck and shoulders, but it is actually a yeast. Most of the time an over the counter dandruff shampoo applied to the affected area will take care of it. Sometimes prescription antifungal medicines are needed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 19, 2012