Newark, NJ

After getting my hair done the other day, my face started itching. shortly after, i looked in the mirror and saweny tiny bumps appearing across my face. some looked like tiny pimples- closer to the edges of my hair- and the rest like micro swelling?

Reaction: Your skin likely had a localized allergic response to one or more of the agents used in the process. It will likely fade over several days or a week. Cold water can help with itching as may taking an antihistamine. It may be a good idea to avoid that site for future hair work or at least find out what they used so you can avoid it.
Last updated Sep 4, 2019