please suggest a cardiology doctor in houston, texas.

4 doctor answers
Dr. Shalabh Bansal
12 years experience Pediatrics
Houston heart: Contact baylor and they should be able to provide some contacts.
Answered on Oct 7, 2020
3
Dr. Steven Ajluni
34 years experience Cardiology
Referrals-houston te: Look up dr mazin ghanim. Many cardiologists in houston with both ut and baylor medical schools, and the texas heart institute.
Answered on Feb 26, 2017
4
Dr. Shahin Tavackoli
22 years experience Cardiology
I'm in Houston: I'm in houston and at your service, what can I do for you?
Answered on Oct 7, 2020
1
Dr. Nassir Azimi
22 years experience Interventional Cardiology
Ask your doctor: The best way to find a good doctor is through other health care providers. If you know someone it is best to ask them. Else, you can search healthgrades or any website and find them. Important to do your reasearch ahead of time however.
Answered on Oct 7, 2020
1