U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 61-year-old male asked:

Hi doctors. i have an appointment with my cardiologist. is there such a thing as a complete and full set of cardiology tests that i can have which would evaluate all of the total areas of my heart, the structure, the blood flow, the arteries, veins?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
No. It is not feasible to provide an definitive answer, especially if you are looking for 100% assurance of lack of any disorder or risk of disease.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 4, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.