U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old member asked:

I am having a lot of stress and extreme anger. what can i do to get help?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Clinical Psychology 27 years experience
Psychotherapy!: Find a good psychotherapist & engage in the process wholeheartedly & openly; u'll get to explore & resolve underlying issues & develop skills for coping with anger & stress... Meds may or may not be indicated... Wishing you well!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 45-year-old member asked:
Which meds are good for anger and stress anxiety?
1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
What do you suggest to relieve my stress and anger?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 40-year-old female asked:
How do I deal with anger anxiety and stress ?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Sep 25, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.