I have a high metabolism and difficulty in gaining weight in the upper body area. all the fat gets concentrated on my lower body and thighs. what diet and exercise is required to change this?

Dr. Steven Charlap
Holistic Medicine 39 years experience
Weight training: You can build muscle mass in that area of the body by engaging in a systematic program of increased weigh training for the upper body. Best to start with a trainer. Avoid protein shakes, but eat healthy proteins, from nuts and beans, after each work-out.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 28, 2013