Brasil

i have a dark skin place between my legs, in both legs, near my pub area and it itches a lot, there are some acne around it, i don't know what it is?

Dr. Vance Harris
Fungal infection: You may be describing a fungal infection. Inflammation in the skin can cause pigmentation to accumulate. Bacterial infections can do the same thing but either way you should go see a doctor. Keep the area dry in the meantime.
Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. You may try over the counter treatment for fungal infection, Jock itch, if it does not relieve the itching in a couple of days, see a doctor.

Last updated Feb 27, 2019