A member asked:

Acne keloidalis, i have some on the back of my head and it's not bothering or itching but i hate having them. any tips to get rid of them please!?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Get Rx: It's criminal that any young man should have to suffer with acne in the 21st century. If you have acne keloidis, a dermatologist has some powerful medicine that wil probably make it manageable. If the keloids are old scarring, a dermatologist may offer ideas on how to remove the scars (it's difficult), or the decision may be between you and your partner.

Answered 3/9/2014



Related Questions