looking for high protein vegan foods. what percent of tofu (regular square blocks, medium or hard type) is protein, fat, and carbohydrate?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Beans, nuts, seeds: 1 cup of tofu has 20 grams protein, 10 grams of fat & 4 grams of carbohydrates. All beans, lentils and chickpeas are good sources of protein, as are nuts & seeds. Hemp seeds contain as much protein as any food and it is a "complete" protein. Quinoa is the highest protein grain. Seitan from gluten is also high in protein. See http://www.Vrg.Org/nutrition/protein.Htm for more info.