TX

35 weeks pregnant. lately i have just lost my appetite i have to force myself to eat meals/snacks is this normal?

Dr. Alan Patterson
?????: Toward the end the pregnancy your fundus pushing up and down on everything and it is not a fun part of the pregnancy, but it is important for you to stay well nourished, obviously you should mention this to your ob, as in my patients, i make sure they are not losing a lot of weight, the blood pressure and urine is normal and they may need some blood work. You may can be delivered before due date.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Maternal-Fetal Medicine 27 years experience
May not be.: The last few weeks of pregnancy the fetal growth is accelerated and you should be eating well. In addition the fetus typically engages in your pelvis and descends from your upper abdomen, so you should expect the stomach fullness to get better soon. If your anorexia persists, mention it to your obstetrician and consider getting a growth ultrasound to make sure the fetus is still growing well.
Last updated Sep 29, 2019