endoscopic sinus surgery. how does the doctor clean out the inside of your sinus?

Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery 33 years experience
Sinus surgery: Using a small telescope with a camera the surgeon can look in your nose. Using delicate instruments the doc opens the various sinus cavities to improve drainage.
Dr. Alen Cohen
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 14 years experience
Usually with scopes: During endoscopic sinus surgery your surgeon will use an endoscope an identify the blocked or diseased sinus openings and then will widen those openings with various instruments or balloons. Then the actual sinuses will be irrigated to remove debris. For more detailed info visit www.Socalsinus.Com.