what are complications of depression on your life?

Dr. Steven Reidbord
Many impairments: Depression can complicate & impair your life in many ways. It can be hard to work, care for your kids, or be a good spouse or friend. It's hard to enjoy anything. It can lead to suicide or other self-harm. Physical illness is more likely. Concentration and memory can suffer. Pessimism can make you hopeless and give up. Please seek help if depressed!
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology 14 years experience
Depression: Blue mode, irritability, sleeping too much for sleeping too little, noticing that the things that used to be fun don't give you pleasure anymore, hopelessness, being emotionally numb, and apathy. These are just a few.
Dr. Kate Erwin
Specializes in Child Psychiatry
Agree and....: I agree and would add difficulty concentrating which often affects work and school.