which fillers last longer: restylane, (dermal fillers) juvederm, teosyal, esthelis, aquamid, or bio alcamid?

Dr. Rene Perez
Cosmetic Surgery 11 years experience
Possibly: Aquamid. Not all these fillers are indicated for every area of the body. Some of them aren't FDA approved and I hope they never are - they're right out dangerous.
Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Cosmetic Surgery 15 years experience
I avoid "permanent": Though Aquamid (and others)is not available in the US, it is in other countries. (if it's being offered in the US you should avoid that office altogether). I generally recommend that my patients avoid permanent fillers though, especially when they are young like you, because you don't know how your face will change over the next 20 years. You may end up with volume where you don't want or need it.
Dr. Fredric Haberman
Dermatology 54 years experience
I totally agree with Dr Tighe
Oct 22, 2017