Is there chances for my babies to get Crohn's as my husband has Crohn's disease? what should i do to help my pregnancy?

Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
40 years experience in Pediatrics
Some genetic: predisposition exists in the pathogenesis of Crohn's disease. Many different loci have been identified. Inheritance is not in a typical dominant or recessive pattern. The best thing you can do during pregnancy to protect your children is to maintain a healthy diet, take prenatal vitamins, have good prenatal care and after the birth of your babies, exclusively breast feed.
Answered on Dec 6, 2014
1