California, MD

i have congestion teeth and jaw hurt. body aches and a fever of 102.5 with tylenol (acetaminophen) it goes down to 99.7 but then comes back. how worried should i be?

Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatric Emergency Medicine 45 years experience
Some: Concern. Your symptoms sound very much like flu or cold symptoms. If they continue for longer than 3-4 days or if you have new symptoms be seen. Otherwise treat your current symptoms. All the best and I hope you feel better.
Dr. Laura Anissian
Get eval.: I would recommend getting evaluated for a bacterial sinusitis infection. You might need antibiotics.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dentistry 45 years experience
Sounds like sinus: Does sound like you may have a sinus infection- especially if the teeth that hurt are upper teeth, but cannot tell for sure. Get to a Dr. right away to be examined.
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 36 years experience
Flu: You may have the flu or other viral infection. Stay hydrated. Call your primary care if you are concerned.