United Kingdom

i'm always tired, severe anxiety&stress. i'm on valium and drink alcohol weekly (not alcoholic and dont take them together), doc said normal, is it?

Dr. David Brouwer
Fatigue, stress: if your fatigue, stress, and anxiety are adversely affecting your functioning you should pursue further medical opinion. Valium and alcohol can lead to dependency (and potential respiratory failure if used together) and do not help your fatigue and anxiety in the long run. There are effective ways to evaluate and treat your symptoms.