Muldrow, OK

i have a white blister with a red ring and swelling around it on my right hand. i think it's a spider bite but didn't see a spider. should i worry?

Dr. Philip Miller
Get examined: It is impossible to diagnose without a definitive exam or photo documentation: not all white blister/red ring lesions are spider bites-you must be examined.
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Lesion: Although you think it is a spider bite and on your hand it could be. Have you been in a basement, barn or some place dark when you could have been bit? One of the most common problems to be mistaken as a bite is a Staph abscess. Make sure you see your doctor.