U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Norwalk, CT
A male asked:

My son says he has this pulsin sensation in his head. he says it's like if his head is getting bigger and smaller like a pulsing sensation.treatment?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Satish Sundar
Pediatrics 36 years experience
Quick answer: There are of course many causes for this. I would try some Ibuprofen brand med for now and have this evaluated . Migraine can present in this fashion, so can some forms of tension headaches. If it is a longer history please have it evaluated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 16, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.