U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Mendota, IL
A 39-year-old female asked:

Have stomach flu like symptoms along with severe leg pain & chest pain, should i go to er? there's no relief with advil (ibuprofen).

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
Chest pain: Anyone with unexplained chest pain alone should be seen ASAP by a doctor. In your case there are several issues that deserve an examination. ER would be a good idea. Hope it all turns out to be easily resolved. Best wishes.
Last updated Nov 26, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.