PA

I know i have tmj and usually i can get the right side of my jaw back in place. but i haven't been able to open my mouth fully for several hours. ?

Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Go to ED: May may be having some complication of TMJ for which you should be evaluated urgently at the emergency room. Pl see attached for some details but don't delay your evaluation. Hope you feel better!
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dentistry 46 years experience
TMJ/TMD Dr.: You are playing with fire by your DIY treatment. You really need to see a TMJ/TMD specialist to help determine the cause and hopefully provide conservative therapy.
Last updated Nov 27, 2014