when should you switch to formula or cow's milk after breastfeeding?

Dr. Tanya Russo
Transitioning diet: At one year of age, it is generally recommended that a baby be transitioned to 18-24 ounces of non-formula milk and three meals, with two snacks per day.
Question unclear: It is unclear whether you are BF now or have stopped. The nutritional superiority of BF over alternatives begins to wain after the introduction of other foods.By 8 mo it is good, nutritionally equal to formula.We don't suggest switching off BF or F to WM until 1 yr.