A 31-year-old male asked:

Red rash from some type of big but and itches and hurts like crazy. ankle swollen from a bug bite it been like this for two weeks what to do? thanks

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 57 years experience
See your physician: This rash needs definition. You will need to have a dermatologist clarify it. We need to be certain that the swollen ankle is not infected. Your physician will guide you\.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.