A member asked:

Hi, i have this heat rash or sweat rash on my leg, i cannot get it away and have tried everything. originally thought is was from excercise and sweat, but i get it on my arm or legs. forms big red rash with thick erdge. itches when it gets warm.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. James Ferguson answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Rashes are a visual condition that would usually require an exam to sort out. This site does not let us see uploaded pictures & you haven't described it to a degree that any assessment can be made. If it bothers you schedule an office visit.

Answered May 1, 2019



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor