A member asked:

I have a scatteted rash around my wrists, top of arms, ankles & tiny bit on my back.i feel completely well, no other symptoms.red raised bumps, itches?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Ronald Krauser answered

Specializes in Rheumatology

To properly diagnose a rash, a doctor actually has to be able to see it. See a dermatologist.

Answered Apr 10, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Marshall Solomon answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Allergic reaction possible to foods, new medications, detergents, soaps or lotions. See a allergist or dermatologists if this persist.

Answered Jun 30, 2019



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor