I have been diagnosed with an inflamed tendon in my groin. i also am having a fever at night/early morning (101). goes away during the day? normal?

Dr. David Yablonsky
Not normal!: A tendon issue would not normally result in a fever. I believe the diagnosis needs to be re-evaluated. You need to be examined for enlarged lymph nodes and likely need some blood testing. You may also need a CT scan in the area of concern.
Dr. Esther Poza-juncal
No: The inflamed tendon does not cause fever, especially that high. Prostatitis and epididymitis are two infections that need to be considered. Please see your doctor tomorrow for further evaluation. If you get shaking chills and fever, don't wait, go to the emergency room.
Dr. Lori Semel
No: An inflamed tendon in your groin should not give you a fever. Do you have any other symptoms?

Last updated Sep 28, 2016