U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

I had found recently that my forehead increasing in size and i spot side baldness.my dad had full head hair& mother too.descend is good.what to-do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 59 years experience
See a dermatologist: Not all hair loss is the same. You can be evaluated, diagnosed, and probably treated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 20, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.