Caruthersville, MO

I have a bald spot on the right side of my head and i was wondering what can i do to get my hair back i'm not for sure how big the spot is? pls help

Dr. Andrew Malinchak
Female balding: Since this is difficult to diagnose without being seen, i suggest you make an appointment with your family doctor or a dermatologist to be examined.
Dr. Ilya Averbuch
47 years experience
Diagnosis first: You really have to find out what is causing it, especially because it is one isolated spot. Infection is possible, and if it is, it has to be treated. Sometimes skin biopsy is needed to make a diagnosis. Find the cause, then treat it.

Last updated Nov 21, 2014