A member asked:

I have a bald spot on the right side of my head and i was wondering what can i do to get my hair back i'm not for sure how big the spot is? pls help

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Andrew Malinchak answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Female balding: Since this is difficult to diagnose without being seen, i suggest you make an appointment with your family doctor or a dermatologist to be examined.

Answered 11/21/2014


Dr. Ilya Averbuch answered

Specializes in

Diagnosis first: You really have to find out what is causing it, especially because it is one isolated spot. Infection is possible, and if it is, it has to be treated. Sometimes skin biopsy is needed to make a diagnosis. Find the cause, then treat it.

Answered 5/4/2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor