U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old male asked:

I jammed my toe over a year ago.i get sharp pains from the joint up thtough my big toe and i cant run or put any pressure on it.any sugg?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Aaron Roland
Family Medicine 37 years experience
Time to see a doc!: It isn't going to get better on its own after a year. See a podiatrist or an orthopedist who works with toes and they will figure out what is wrong....
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 12, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.