MA

i guess im a hypochondriac. i cant help but 2 get nervous wen it comes 2 my health! im having pain on the top of my head. it sore when i touch it why?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Allodynia: The phenomenon you refer to is known as allodynia and reflects a process known as "central sensitization." If you have pain on the top of your head along with allodynia and if the pain on the head is severe, throbbing, one sided, associated with other symptoms of nausea, vomiting, sensitization to light, sound, smells, etc. then, you are likely with headaches of a migraine type.

Last updated Oct 12, 2016