A member asked:

My significant other is dealing with grief very harshly. how can i help them?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Lily Bhattacharya answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Very tough,: Be compassionate but make it clear you know they need help and expect them to get it. Help them, find a therapist and look for the right one. Talk to some people to see who people like. Call 3-6 as some doctors are full and wont call back. The ones who can take you will call back. Try this site or psychologytoday.com. good luck. Noone should suffer in this day and age with grief. Very common.

Answered 10/23/2017



Related Questions

A member asked:

How can I eat properly when your experiencing bad grief?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

How can I get over grief?

11 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

A member asked:

How can I get over grief and loss?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor