I have a really bad allergies with watery eyes and running nose what is the best medication I could take? I had take Allegra (fexofenadine) D but it doesn't work .

Dr. Tanya Russo
24 years experience in Pediatrics
Allergic rhinitis: Itchy watery nose associated with sneezing is usually a symptom of allergic rhinitis. Make notes of when these symptoms occur, to help you identify what might be triggering it. Over the counter antihistamines (Zyrtec, Claritin) may help, but some people find more relief with nasal steroid sprays such as Rhinocort Aq (over the counter) or Nasonex (mometasone) (Rx).
Answered on Oct 4, 2016
1
1
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu commented
56 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
Believe Nasacort AQ is the only OTC steroid .
Sep 26, 2014