Should i take cetrizine or fexofenadine for my allergies? i've been to the doctor about 10 times last year over allergies, i had pus pockets on my tonsils, head aches, runny nose, post nasal drip, itchy skin and eyes and watery eyes. several times i was p

Dr. Marvin Den
Either : Either is fine. You need to see which works best for you.
Dr. Thomas Johnson
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 27 years experience
Either : Either option is fine. I would recommend that you see an allergist if you do not have improvement in your symptoms.
Dr. Natalie Hodge
a nasal spray as fluticasone may help!
Jul 10, 2014
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
I would also suggest avoiding anything that seems to worsen your symptoms and a screening test for airway function.
Nov 26, 2014
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
M.D. visit: I would also suggest allergy testing and avoidance of anything that worsens your symptoms. A visit to your physician is indicated as well.
Dr.
Either: You can take either of the two , whatever suits you . You can also add flixonase or alanase nasal drops and eye drops like rexacrom and naphazoline. Consulting allergy specialist is also an option if wondering about desentization.
Dr. Cornelius Oleary
Seasonal allergies : Studies show that second generation antihistamines are efficacious however when it comes to allergic rhinitis you need to be using an intransal steroid such as Flonase. They are the superlative best treatment for this condition. Studies show that in the long run sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) and allergy shots (desensitization) will help you avoid steroids once an allergist has identified allergy

Last updated Mar 21, 2017