Ireland

The skin on my eyelids and under my eyes is red and flaky, in the mornings my eyes are always watering and my lower jaw&under my chin are real itchy?

Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
Ophthalmology 29 years experience
Allergic dermatitis: You have allergy reaction to something. If it's worse in the morning after waking up it may be your sheet or pillow. You may consider washing your bedding with hypoallergenic gentle detergent. Please make sure they are cotton not synthetic material. Change your pillow every 6-7 months and the cover 1-3 time per week. use Vaseline A and D ointment over the skin and use cold pack over it.

Last updated Aug 27, 2016