A member asked:

I had surgery on ear a decade ago . choleastoma i believe. i have chronic smelly drainage ever since. how can i slow it down or stop it?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Carrie Cannon answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Cholesteatoma: How interesting. Do you have an ENT(Ears Nose Throat) specialist who can help with that problem? Treatment with an antibiotic drops safe for tympanic perforations like ofloxacin might be a good place to start and a culture of the discharge.

Answered 8/14/2016



Related Questions