Puerto Rico

had shoulder pain for 2 yrs. ortho inyected me twice, had physical therapy, mri arthrogram clear, and nothing. been playing tennis for 10 yrs. ????

Dr. Peter Nefcy
Radiology 39 years experience
Slow down a bit: Assuming the MRI study is clear, you can start by reducing the frequency and intensity of your workouts and tennis, while using a NSAID, such as motrin. When you get to a lower level of activity that does not cause shoulder pain, stay at this level for a month or so, and then slowly increase your activity as long as the pain does not recur.
Dr. Peter Nefcy
Dr. Peter Nefcy commented
Radiology 39 years experience
Provided original answer
Or google "DrNefcy.com and click on arthrogram advice for an email link to me.
Sep 24, 2014