NJ

I feel pain when walk on the outside of my foot so i really can't put pressure on it it feels like its on top of another bone it's my right foot asap

Dr. David Wander
Podiatry 37 years experience
Many possible causes: I don't know if your pain was sudden, gradual, after an injury, etc. There can be many causes of pain at the outside of the foot including a metatarsal fracture, peroneal tendon problems, ligamentous injuries, injuries to the calcaneal-cuboid joint, injury to a small accessory bone that is often present, and many other causes. The best advice is to have the foot evaluated and X-rayed.

Last updated Oct 16, 2017