CO

For almost 4 moths the when i walk and put presure on my tipi toes it hurts like if my bones are breaking is a pain similar lay on it foot wrong.?

Dr. John Kayvanfar
Sports Medicine 46 years experience
Refer to answer: Could be dislocated joint. In the toe. Refer to an orthopedic surgeon and have an x ay.
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 55 years experience
Possible reasons: Can't say for sure but there are possibilities. My first thought is this is muscle pain and you may not be top tone. Something like pain laying on the foot could be local nerve compression. Pain like the bones are breaking is severe pain and i first worry about nerve pain but bursitis and tendonitis pain could mimic this also. A careful examination may help clarify this for you.

Last updated Jul 20, 2012