A 31-year-old male asked:

Chronic constipation gerd gas age 31 years?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 49 years experience
Question: You have constipation and gas? Your question is not clear. You can use OTC antiacid mediciation and I strongly suggest a GI evaluation. If you have already been diagnosed with GERD, you will need to be tested for h. pylori and treated with PPI therapy.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 29, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.