U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Groveport, OH
A 33-year-old male asked:

Abdomal pain i have had it for 3 years they say ibs or gerd i get gas a lot and i'm on anti acids?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gutti Rao
Hospital-based practice 48 years experience
Gerd/ IBS: You may need to have an endoscopy and possibly colonoscopy to rule any other cause for your symptoms. See a g i specialist and he will certainly be helpful.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 9, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.