two mths ago i did an electric surgery to remove warts on my vagina and today i have seen a lot more coming out,the money was huge to pay help me plz?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Matt Wachsman
Sorry, happens: about a 1/3 to 1/2 risk of return. More surgery or (skip to imiquimod) http://www.cdc.gov/std/treatment/2010/genital-warts.htm Without an actual examination, I cannot give specific medical advice on your particular health
Answered on Aug 12, 2014
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Aldara (imiquimod): Ask your doctor if Aldara (imiquimod) would work for you. It is expensive but not nearly as expensive as surgery. It is a cream that you apply yourself and in some cases can get rid of genital warts. Another alternative is to check with your local health department and see if anyone there can do cryotherapy to get rid of the warts. That should be less expensive.
Answered on Aug 12, 2014