Charlotte, NC

i just had a vaginal yeast infection few weeks ago for the first time. i used vaginal cream and now today i am feeling itching again. what the problem?

Dr. James Okamoto
Reinfection or...: the original infection may not have cleared completely. I would recommend seeing your MD to confirm whether or not you have a yeast infection. You could possibly be having an allergic reaction to the vaginal cream, so before you try any other creams, be sure to get diagnosed!
Dr. Laura Anissian
Return: It could be that it has returned and you need to have a few days of oral treatment.