vaginal infection or reaction? about a month ago i had my first yeast infection which was taken care of. not long after that i decided for the first time to trim my pubic hair with a razor. it has been about a month now since then and i still have itching

Dr. Joy Jackson
Try : Try using an over the counter yeast infection cream; apply it to the outside of your vagina (affected area) for a few days twice a day. If that does not work visit your doctor for an evaluation. It may be a bacterial infection requiring antibiotics. Best of luck.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1