U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Bossier City, LA
A 22-year-old female asked:

I think i have a vaginal yeast infection for the second time within 3 months. but im not sure. around my hole itches & it burns to urinate.

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 56 years experience
Candidal vaginitis: Go get somebody professional to examine you and make a specific diagnosis and they can treat you. This sounds as if it may be a yeast infection, but without seeing it, impossible to be sure.
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Please see a Gynecologist Doctor who is an expert in female reproductive organs and will give you a thorough evaluation and recommend treatment.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Apr 30, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.