i have swollen glands in my groin, both sides. they seem mobile and soft. i had cellulitis in one leg 1 month ago. i have flea bites in both legs.

Dr. Cindy Williams
38 years experience Pediatrics
Lymph glands: Glands in the groin are used to help infections in the legs/feet. They may also get infected. If it persists, see your doctor
Answered on May 15, 2017
1
1
Dr. Louis Cooper
47 years experience Pediatrics
Do you have any swelling in the areas under your arms or in your neck area. I agree with Dr. Williams and think you would benefit from a good check-up is swelling persists for more than one more week. If you have fevers or sweats or swelling in your abdomen I would be seen in the next 24 hours.
Aug 10, 2014