India

my mother is sufferingfrom potts diease and is onmedications.. andso she wants to know what home exercises can she do at home for potts disease?

Dr. Mitchell Kahn
None now: Potts disease is caused by an infection of the bone with the tuberculosis bacteria. There are really no exercises that will help treat this. She should consult with her doctor to see if there is extensive damage to the spine. If it ok once the infection has been cured then the normal back exercise programs that you can find on the Internet will keep her muscles stronger and her spine more limber