A member asked:

I have some big acne like structures on my chest since last ten years. how can i check if they are a skin cancer ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. David Earle answered

Specializes in General Surgery

Dermatologist: Best to see a dermatologist, an expert in skin related disease. Hope this helps!

Answered 8/5/2014



Related Questions

A member asked:

How do I get rid of body and chest acne from my oily skin?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

Any quick cure for chest and body acne with flaky dry skin?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor