I have ulcers in my mouth and small red acnes under l the skin in my chest what it would be and may stress be a cause for it?

Dr. Powlin Manuel
Allergy and Immunology 51 years experience
Acne and virus : Ulcers in the mouth are usually caused by a virus and should resolve in a few days. Acne does not have anything to do with it. Acne involving the chest probably needs to be treated with cream and medication by mouth; a visit with your doctor seems appropriate.
Pathology 44 years experience
Stress is good: Most "stress" is helpful -- it keeps us from doing nothing and wasting our lives, and provides the discomfort we need to make us achieve and be fulfilled. The "stress" that comes from abuse or impossible situations needs to be managed, and we can learn new patterns of thinking to cope better. Acne and mouth sores are only marginally stress-related & best managed medically. Cheers.

Last updated Jul 2, 2017