I have anxiety and fear of dying had physical exam heart lung pulse stomach and blood pressure all ok im 32 please put my mind at rest?

3 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Leila Hashemi answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Anxiety: I think you answered your own question, you do have Anxiety disorder and you need to seek help. You will live a happy full life if you treat your Anxiety, see a Psychiatrist.

Answered 7/26/2014

3.9k views

Anxiety: A common problem not cured by just taking a pill. Your best chance of easing your mind is to have your primary care physician recommend a psychologist for you to see. Not a psychiatrist. You most likely will do well with "talking" therapy and not drug therapy. Have patience as this may take several visits. Don't give up.

Answered 7/26/2014

3.9k views

See psychiatrist: It is good you have been to doctor and he found every examination normal , so it should not worry you. It is the anxiety and fear you have for that you consult a psychiatrist who can explain about your anxiety and prescribe medicine to bring peace to you .

Answered 7/26/2014

3.9k views