Israel

i was born with bow legs. as a child i was treated with special boots. i still have 2 asymetric ugly legs. is there any treatment? i'm 45 years old

Dr. John Barbuto
Specializes in Neurology
Be careful: There are always people who will offer you treatment in exchange for your money. The question is whether you will benefit more or they will benefit more. If you wish to consider options see a university orthopedist and reasearch any answers you are given. Go cautiously. You can end up worse.
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle commented
Orthopedic Surgery 54 years experience
My mentor in residency always said " there is no condition or problem so severe that it can't be made worse by surgery ".
Jul 24, 2014
Dr. John Barbuto
Specializes in Neurology
Provided original answer
On behalf of the patient and myself, thanks Peter. And, it's also true that surgery can be one of the most beneficial treatments a patient can have - holding the promise for dramatic improvement, or even cure. So, the patient should see someone like you. Cheers.
Jul 24, 2014

Last updated Nov 27, 2014